1) I have read or heard that in some states internet ordained officiants are not legally authorized to officiate wedding ceremonies. What are your credentials? Are you legal in the state where we are getting married?
2) Will we receive an advanced copy of our ceremony prior to our wedding day?
3) How much input do we have have in how our ceremony will go?
4) Can we have our own readings, readers, special ceremonies that are important to us?
5) Do you file our marriage license for us? If so when?
6) Can you help guide us on other people-vendors we may need for our wedding?
7) Are you present or even needed at rehearsal?
8) If we want to meet with you are we obligated to use you? Is their a fee for consultation?
9) Do you officiate for people who don't have any "religious" beliefs or people who don't go to church? Does our ceremony HAVE to be religious?
10) How long will our ceremony last?